Modern and absolutely original concept of dynamic colored light was exercised in the shopping and entertainment mall “Akropolis” in Vilnius. An impressive size, 45 meters long and 7 meters wide, chandelier chameleon designed by architect Valerijus Starkovskis and lighting solutions company GAUDRE shifts colors according to program set.
Powerful, and yet fine chandelier, manufactured from shatterproof glass covered with special light technical film hiding more than a thousand luminescence lamps of three main colors: red, green and blue. Light colors and their dynamic shifting using RGB principle are controlled by special lighting electronics and EIB control system allowing creation of a spectacular game of light: red, magenta (combination of pure red and blue), violet, blue, green, white and similar. Dynamic shifting of colors in the interior creates a very unusual and attractive view fascinating the customers.
GAUDE, LLC Company’s strategy
Gaudre, LLC is one of the leading companies in lighting market in Lithuania. Our goals are company’s competence, skills, reliability and high quality of supplied products and provided services. This includes all fields of our operations: lighting, EIB and DALI lighting control systems, electricity installations and electrical heating systems. We are offering modern integrated solutions and their related services. Efficiency of our services is ensured due to high skills of our technicians, professionalism and attention given to the client. Our range of products is a perfect choice for implementing technical requirements of various projects, characteristic by optimum price, high quality and economic value.
We are the ones to provide You with high qualified solutions.
Qualified solutions, they are more than just a design and technical specs of a product. It’s a creative process requiring deep knowledge of lighting theory, human psychology and electronics, as well as experience in implementation of practical solutions. Our knowledge is a promise of successful implementation of visions by architects and our clients, as well as revealing possibilities of light use. We are promising long-term and cost effective solutions depending not only from technologies or modern art, it’s also experience in production and design.
CE Marking: • CE mark is a declaration of the responsible person, that product complies with the requirements of EU which extend on the given product, and corresponding compliance evaluation procedures have been executed. Abbreviation "CE" in French designates "Conformité Européene", that means European acknowledgement.
• CE Marking provides free movement of marked product in European Fair Trade Association and European Union single market.
• CE Marking is obligatory and each product should be marked before it gets into the market, unless there are other references in EU directives. Product cannot be marked with a CE Mark if there is no reference about that in EU directives.
• CE Marking is obligatory to:
all new products, whether they are made in European Union or in third countries;
imported and used products from third countries;
modified products, to which directives are applied as to a new products.
• Manufacturer or its authorized representative in the European Union has to mark a product. CE Mark should be the certain form. At resizing CE Mark should retain proportion. The smallest height of a mark can be 5 mm.
• CE Mark should be put on a product or on its table of data so that the mark would be visible, legible and nonerasable. If it is impossible to make it or it is unessential from features of a product, the mark should be put on packing if it exists, and on accompanying documents if such documents are specified in related directives.
onformity evaluation procedure
Each product in EU market should be marked with a CE mark, unless there are other references in EU directives. First of all, the procedure of conformity evaluation is fulfilled. Then the manufacturer or its authorized representative prepares CE declaration of conformity and later on he can mark the product with a CE mark. Manufacturers from foreign countries has to follow requirements of EU which extend on the given product ant to carry out all the conformity evaluation procedures.
Conformity evaluation procedure in EGSC:
1. Application. The client, who wants to certificate products, should deliver the application to EGSC. To the product maintenance manual in Lithuanian language and normative documents regulating the requirements for the product, other documents are to be attached.
2. EGSC investigates the application
3. The contract on carrying out conformity evaluation works between the client and EGSC is signed.
4. Conformity with the requirements of the product is being checked by performing testing in EGSC Testing center or in other testing laboratories.
5. Test report is made out.
6. Conformance of a product to the requirements of normative documents is evaluated on the basis of Test report or other documents. An account on conformity is prepared.
7. At the positive decision about product conformity the CE Certificate of Conformity is made out.
8. At the negative result the Test report and the copy of the decision about non-conformance at the request is made out.
NOTE. Products can be certificated on the basis of the documents which have been given out by others accredited certification bodies and testing laboratories, if:
a) those documents are given out by certification bodies and testing laboratories, who are accredited by European Organization on Accreditation (EA) agreements on a multilateral recognition signatories.
b) those documents are given out by certification bodies and testing laboratories, who are in partnership with EGSC or EGSC notifies their competence.
About ELEKTROTECHNINIU GAMINIU SERTIFIKAVIMO CENTRAS, LLC
Public enterprise “ELEKTROTECHNINIŲ GAMINIŲ SERTIFIKAVIMO CENTRAS” was founded on 1992 December 15th, by the order of Ministry of Economy and Trade of the Republic of Lithuania N r. 355. In 1996 the enterprise was reorganized in to a Private Limited Company “CERTIFICATION CENTER OF ELECTROTECHNICAL PRODUCTS” (UAB “ELEKTROTECHNINIŲ GAMINIŲ SERTIFIKAVIMO CENTRAS” (EGSC)).
In November 1995 EGSC has been accredited by the Lithuanian National Accreditation Bureau to carry out certification of electrotechnical products, and EGSC Testing center – to carry out of testing of electrotechnical products. Year by year the EGSC has accumulated experience and knowledge, tried to achieve a recognition in Lithuania, in foreign countries and has expanded a scope of activity too.
Today Certificates of Conformity and testing results given out by EGSC are admitted not only in Lithuania, but in the European Union too. EGSC participates in work of CCA, CENELEC, cooperates with Lithuanian and foreign conformity assessment bodies also testing laboratories.
From 2004 EGSC is also a Notified Body under Low Voltage Directive (73/23/EEC and Amendment 96/68/EEC) on the harmonization of the laws of Member States relating to electrical equipment designed (from 2007-01-16 validity 2006/95/EC) for use within certain voltage limits (CE marking).