The Directory and/or The Classifieds
Consulting this Directory and/or The Classifieds is totally free of any charge and you are able to record your searches and create an alert. In order to be listed in the www.allinfobook.com directory you may:
1) either submit an advertisement free of charge by filling in the free subscription form (Free Listing);
2) or submit an advertisement for a charge by filling in the online subscription form in the special terms and conditions indicated and printable at the end of the subscription process;
3) or ask ADMONITA, JSC to draw up an estimate.
Membership in the Website
In consideration of your membership in the Website.
You agree to:
1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by the membership registration form. This data will be known as „Registration Data“;
2) keep current, true, accurate and complete the Registration Data by updating promptly;
3) ensure that the data you supply to the Website including but not limited to the Directory and/or The Classifieds is accurate, complete, up to date and suitable;
4) ensure that the data you supply to the Website including but not limited to the Directory and/or The Classifieds complies with all relevant local and state laws and regulations and, where applicable, all national and international laws and regulation;
5) refrain from acts that waste resources or jeopardise or interfere with the use of the Website; and
6) be ethical in your use of the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds and comply with accepted community standards;
7) respect our and other users rights including but not limited to our intellectual property rights subsisting in material available on or through the Website, the Directory and/or The Classifieds;
You agree not to post to the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds any material which violates any intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, trade names, copyright and design rights and whether registrable, registered or unregistered) or other rights of any person in any jurisdiction in the world; post to the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds or to any website linked to your listing in the Directory and/or The Classifieds, any defamatory, threatening, harrassing, abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable material of any kind; post to the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds or to any website linked to your listing in the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds any material which contains computer worms, viruses or other types of malicious or harmful programs; use the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds for illegal purposes including without limitation by posting to the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds information encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence; modify, damage, interfere with, disrupt or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources that belong to us or do anything that compromises the security of the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds; use the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds to engage in misleading or deceptive on-line marketing practices; use the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds to transmit electronic messages (junk-email, spam, chain letters) or engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email, or use our Website, Directory and or The Classifieds as if it were your own by reselling, renting or leaseing access to, our Directory and or The Classifieds; maintain more than one business membership in the Website per business or business location or maintain more than one personal membership in the Website as non-business member.
Classified advertisers in particular should read this clause, however it can and will be applied to the Directory if required. You will be considered to have spammed or attempted to spamm the site if any of the following occur. Any breach of these conditions will result in your membership being suspended or terminated without warning.
This is a service provided on the website that centralises all the bespoke services and profile information of each member subscribing to the website, providing them with access and enabling them to publish information directly on the www.allinfobook.com website and make any modifications.
Each User undertakes to strictly adhere to the terms and conditions of use of these tools described below. Failure to do so will result in the User being refused further access to these tools and functionalities.
The User of the Website acknowledges and guarantees being a company with a legal existence and business activity, and marketing lawful products.
The User of the Website undertakes to communicate and transmit true, exact and full information and to regularly update this information.
The User undertakes to use all the Website services available in an adequate and non-abusive way and especially undertakes not to interfere with the correct operation of the Website in any way whatsoever.
The User must ensure that they do not improperly overload the bandwidths and/or do not transmit elements that may damage, intercept and/or interfere with all or part of the Website
The User may not:
1) engage in any decompilation, inverse engineering or dismantling of the Directory and its associated services or in any attempt to discover their source code;
2) tamper with or disrupt the operation, communication or any operation related to the Directory and its associated services during use;
3) duplicate, reproduce, copy, modify or create any by-product from the Directory and its associated service.
ADMONITA, JSC recognizes the importance that must be given to the protection of personal data.
ADMONITA, JSC makes every effort to apply a strict policy on the protection of personal data that consists, in particular, of high levels of security for products and services offered directly by the Website in an attempt to best protect information concerning an identified or identifiable person gathered on the www.allinfobook.com website.
These privacy regulations apply to all the services offered on Website.
1) if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, including Registration Data or that the Website has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is not true, not accurate, current or complete, then the Website has the right to terminate your membership and remove any or all Directory listings and Classifieds classifieds associated with your membership and to refuse or terminate any future membership to you;
2) the Website and/or the Directory and/or The Classifieds may experience interruptions, technical and access difficulties from time to time and that we will not be responsible for such interruptions, technical or access difficulties;
3) we do not review or vet or exercise any direct supervision or control over the material that you or others post to the Directory and/or the Classifieds or link to;
4) we are not responsible for the content or conduct of any website linked to or from the Website;
5) that Classifieds will have a maximum life of one month and that at the expiration of one month will be automatically quarrantined by us if not quarrantined earlier by the posting member;
6) that any fees paid to activate weblinks and/or adlinks are forfited and non refundable if Local Directories teminates your membership in the Website under these TOU.
Our Website may use software features known as „cookies“, which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website and we may use them as follows:
1) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and
2) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
1) By placing any information or other material in the Directory and/or The Classifieds you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free, unrestricted, worldwide license to edit, reproduce, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, make available to the public, redistribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, transfer, sublicense and otherwise use such material. This grant includes the right to exploit all intellectual property rights in any such information or other material including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark or patent law in any jurisdiction in the world;
2) All intellectual property rights in data, information and materials utilised in the Directory and/or The Classifieds or on the Website including, without limitation, all software, tools, know-how, methodologies, equipment or processes, shall remain our or our licensors sole and exclusive property. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not acquire any rights, title or interest in or to any of our intellectual property rights.
All editorial elements and content of the ADMONITA, JSC website (notably trademarks, texts, graphics, logos, animations, etc.) are the exclusive property of ADMONITA, JSC, with the exception of elements contributed by ADMONITA, JSC partners or other sites accessible via the ADMONITA, JSC website. All rights of reproduction or representation of the Website are reserved for all countries and for all media, present and/or future.
The User acknowledges that the downloading of addresses and information from the Website, especially for the purposes of constituting a database is prohibited.
ADMONITA, JSC is producer and owner of all or part of the databases making up the Directory, with the exception of elements contributed by ADMONITA, JSC partners or other sites accessible from the ADMONITA, JSC website.
With regard to the database making up the Directory and its associated services, the User acknowledges and accepts that the data comprised therein is legally protected and, in accordance with the aforementioned legal provision, shall refrain from:
1) extracting, reusing, storing, reproducing, representing or stocking, directly or indirectly, in any medium whatsoever, by any means and in any form whatsoever, all or any qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the contents of the databases on the Directory and any of its associated services,
2) systematically and repeatedly extracting or reusing any qualitatively or quantitatively non-substantial part of the contents of the databases on the Directory and its associated services, that are accessed during operations that obviously go beyond the normal terms and conditions of use of a directory.
The company that has an advertisement in the Website is fully responsible for the Contents to which its gives access via the advertisements put on line in the www.allinfobook.com website and/or links to exterior sites. The company particularly undertakes to ensure that the aforementioned Content is not contrary to law and does not disrupt public order or infringe third party rights.
Insofar as Website is unable to monitor all the content of the Internet sites linked to the Website, the User acknowledges that Website and ADMONITA, JSC may not be held responsible for any products, services and/or information available on and/or from such Internet sites
ADMONITA, JSC may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from the use of the Website for any reason whatsoever.
ADMONITA, JSC declines all responsibility for the malfunction of the Website, for incompatible operation in conjunction with any other product, hardware or software and/or any possible loss or distortion of data.
Some Website pages contain links to other external Internet pages that have no partnership with ADMONITA, JSC .
ADMONITA, JSC strongly recommends that its Users carefully read the personal data protection policy of each Internet site that they consult.
ADMONITA, JSC may not under any circumstances be held responsible for the exchanges between Users and companies present on the Website or for any future business relationship that may be established between them, ADMONITA, JSC being a third party in these relationships.
ADMONITA, JSC is unable to offer any absolute guarantee of security, insofar as the Internet is an open network that is, by its very nature, sensitive to such risks.
ADMONITA, JSC guarantees that its services comply with its security policy and may not be held liable in the event of a malfunction in the exterior network.
Under no circumstances shall the liability of ADMONITA, JSC be invoked for any prejudice and/or direct or indirect damage suffered by the User resulting from any interruption or malfunction of any kind, from the suspension and/or termination of the connection to the Website.
The User of the website hereby declares that it is aware of the said risks and accepts them.
The User undertakes to keep strictly confidential any login name and password chosen and communicated to Website
Their use is deemed to have been made only by the User.
It is the User’s responsibility to install the appropriate equipment in order to be able to connect to the Website. All costs relating to equipment, connection and transmission necessary for the use of the Directory and its associated services shall be borne exclusively by the User.
Moreover, the User shall take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software stored on their computer equipment from any loss or damage. The User is wholly liable for the connection.
ADMONITA, JSC reserves the right to close the Website (or some of its services) at any time.
ADMONITA, JSC may, at any time, suspend and forbid access to the Website of any User infringing the terms and conditions of use and more generally any legislation and/or regulation that may be applicable.
The ADMONITA, JSC terms and conditions of use apply from the moment the User logs onto the www.allinfobook.com website.
They take precedence over all previous terms and conditions and may be modified at any time by ADMONITA, JSC.
In this event, the modifications made shall become immediately effective from the moment that they are put on line.
We reserve the right to:
1) refuse to post or to remove any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, regard in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or the TOU without notice to you;
2) modify or discontinue any services we offer at any time without notice or liability to you;
3) cancel or discontinue your membership in the Website including all or any listings asscociated with your membership in the Directory and/or The Classifieds at any time without notice or liability to you; and
4) cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law or the TOU.
Exclusion of Warranties
1) We do not warrant that the Directory and/or The Classifieds is error or fault free or that it will meet your expectations. Your use of the Website is at your sole risk.
2) Except as otherwise expressly stated in these TOU, we make no express or implied warranties to you and expressly exclude all warranties, conditions and terms implied by statute, general law, international convention or custom, including without limitation any and all implied warranties with respect to merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement, except for any implied condition or warranty, the exclusion of which would contravene any statute or cause this clause to be void.
Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
To the extent permitted by law:
1) where the services we provide to you are subject to warranties or terms implied by statute, general law, international convention or custom which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified our liability for breach of any such condition or warranty will be limited to the supply of the services again;
2) we exclude all liability to you or any other person for any loss or damage, whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with any use of the Website or the Directory and/or The Classifieds or information on or provided though the Website or the Directory and/or The Classifieds or unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
3) and without limiting subclause (2), we exclude all liability to you or any other person (whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise) for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation any loss of profits, loss or corruption of data or loss of goodwill, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage;
You must at all times indemnify us and our affiliates and our suppliers and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents („those indemnified“) from and against any loss, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), claims, damages, settlement, penalties, fines or other liability incurred or suffered by any of those indemnified arising out of your use of the Website, Directory and/or The Classifieds and or breach of these TOU.
1) The TOU are effective until terminated by us, and we may terminate them and your right to post information and material to the Directory and/or The Classifieds at any time without notice.
2) In the event of termination you are no longer authorised to add your Directory listing to the Directory and/or The Classifieds, but all restrictions imposed on you, licenses granted by you and all our disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in the TOU will continue.
3) In the event of termination we will not be liable to you for any claims of any kind arising from removal of your Directory listing from the Directory and/or The Classifieds whether on account of the loss by you of present or prospective profits, anticipated orders, expenditures, investments or commitments made, goodwill created or on account of any other cause whatsoever.
Circumstances beyond our control
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations to you if that failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, any act of God or other cause beyond our reasonable control including any mechanical, electronic, communications or third party supplier failure.
1) We may provide notices to you by simply posting the notice on the Website. This is in addition to any other mode of services permitted by law.
2) It is a condition of your membership that you acknowledge and agree to allow us to send email messages to your email address as provided in your Registered Data from time to time.
1) Any provision of the TOU that is invalid, voidable or unenforceable will be deleted and the remainder will continue to have full force and effect.
2) You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under the TOU without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights or obligations under the TOU at any time without notice to you.
3) Headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret this Agreement.
4) A waiver by us of a provision of or right under the TOU is only binding on us if it is in writing and executed by us. In addition the waiver will only be effective in the specific instance and for the specific purpose for which it was given.
5) All rights not expressly granted in the TOU are reserved.
The company that has a paid or free advertisement in the Directory grants ADMONITA, JSC the non-exclusive, worldwide right and free use of its brand names, logos, trading name and any other content included in the Directory advertisement allowing ADMONITA, JSC to reproduce, publish and disseminate them on its website, on the websites of its partners and on third party websites. This right is granted for the entire period the advertisement is published in the Directory.
The company that has an advertisement in the Directory guarantees that they hold all the rights authorizing them to grant ADMONITA, JSC the above-mentioned rights and guarantees that they do not prejudice the rights of any third party.
In the event of any major dispute between the User and ADMONITA, JSC, the parties agree to seek an amicable solution. Failing this, the Commercial Court shall be granted jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions of use are governed by law.
The main activities of ADMONITA, JSC are marketing information and advertising services on visainfo.lt, apstatyba.lt, allinfobook.com websites, web solutions, website development and optimization, SEO services, Google AdWords advertising, SEO article writing and publishing, social network administration, media planning and other forms of advertising on the Internet.
Projects created and administered by ADMONITA, JSC
visainfo.lt – All information in one place! visainfo.lt is an information website where companies present their activities, goods and services to potential customers in the form of articles, news and specialist advice.
apstatyba.lt – Architecture – Design – Construction. apstatyba.lt is a specialized construction, interior and real estate website, which provides information for architects, designers, construction and interior design companies, as well as individuals interested in innovations and current events in the construction market.
allinfobook.com – Find your new business partners all over the world! allinfobook.com is an information business guide adapted to foreign markets, where companies present their activities, goods and services to potential customers all over the world with the help of information pages and articles.
ADMONITA, JSC is also developing various e-commerce projects: offering high-quality pool and pond chemistry and maintenance products.
baseinuchemija.com – Pool chemistry and pool equipment store. In the e-shop baseinuchemija.com the buyer can buy hight quality pool care products and also find all the answers on how to have clean, pure and transparent pool, pond, hot tub or spa water all season long.
nuogakaina.lt – Hgh quality goods at a good price. In the e-hop nuogakaina.lt the buyer can a wide selection of sports, beauty products, seat bags, pool and pond care products and equipment, food supplements, teas and accessories, leather goods, action cameras.
Company Code: 304916723
VAT Code: LT100012048518
Phone: +370 639 33 900
Checking Account: LT93 4010 0510 0462 8823